District Conference 2020-21 - Registration
Completing the Club Co-ordinator’s Registration Form
1. Club Co-Ordinators are asked to please ensure their Club name and contact details are completed on the Co-ordinator's section of the registration form.
2. Conference Registration will only be accepted once the Booking Reference from the Hilton at Ageas Bowl has been allocated for each room of occupancy. Conference Registration fee is £40 per person when registered with the Conference Registrar prior to 1st August 2020, thereafter the fee is £50 per person." Please Type and email the Registration Excel spreadsheet to the Registrar - David Aked-Walker, Newport Pagnell - firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE FOR ALL REGISTRATIONS IS 31st AUGUST 2020.
3. Registration by all Rotarians and their guests by Club would be preferred and much appreciated by the Conference Registrar.
4. Use 1 row for each person and put details of each couple sharing a room over 2 grouped rows. Complete the columns as appropriate.
5. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS : Attendees with special Dietary, Visual, Hearing or Mobility requirements, please tick the appropriate box on the Club Co-ordinator's Registration Form AND then specify the exact nature of the special requirement on the Special Requirements Worksheet.
6. Accommodation, double or twin room, at Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, Southampton, £385 per room for double occupancy and £285 for single occupancy. The package includes 2 nights accommodation, Friday evening buffet; Saturday - breakfast, lunch and Gala Dinner and Sunday breakfast. a non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable immediately. On arrival you will be asked to present your credit card and the balance along with any other charges you have put on your account will be taken upon departure.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION :- For a small supplement it is possible to upgrade your room to include a balcony and be overlooking the Cricket ground. Those staying on the package can also take advantage of special rates for Golf and the Spa. If you require any of the supplements listed or additional nights, please contact the hotel.
7. Completed club co-ordinator forms must first be emailed to Hotel Co-ordinator Melanie Plomer at Melanie.Plomer@hiltonageasbowl.com and payment made by bank transfer to - Barclays Bank., Account Name: Hilton at Ageas Bowl Sort Code:-20-79-49 Account No:63089630 , Reference: Club Name. Alternatively, completed Club Co-ordinator's form(s), along with a cheque for the deposit amount, made payable to Hilton at Ageas Bowl should be sent to the Hilton at the Ageas Bowl, Botley Rd, West End, Southampton SO30 3XH, FAO Melanie Plomer
8. Completed Club Co-ordinator's form(s) should be emailed to Conference Registrar, David Aked-Walker, email@example.com and payments made preferably by bank transfer to Barclays Bank – Rotary 1260, Sort Code: 20-20-37, Account: 60136131. Please advise the Conference Registrar and the District Treasurer, Tony Eginton, firstname.lastname@example.org, when transfers made.
Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to Rotary District 1260 and sent to the Registrar
Mr D Aked-Walker, Hill House, Holly Drive, Banbury Road, Litchborough, NN12 8JF
9. Cancellations and Refunds of Conference Registration Fees will be dealt with in accordance with District Standing Orders in use at the time of booking.
10. If email addresses are specified for an attendee we will communicate and keep them informed of information relating to the Conference. If individuals do not want to receive emails from the Conference committee then please tick the Opt Out box against the individual.
11. If a member of your club would like to act as a Steward, please mark the appropriate column. Stewards would be required for no more than a couple of hours during the day and volunteers will not miss any of the Conference Speakers
12. Please retain a copy of your Club Co-ordinator's registration form for your club records.
Please download a copy of the District Conference 2020-21 Registration form HERE