Spring Expo Conference 2020
Club Co-Ordinators can download the registration form HERE as an Excel spreadsheet
1. Club Co-Ordinators are asked to please ensure their Club name and contact details are completed on the Co-ordinator's section of the registration form.
2. Conference Registration fee is £25 per person when registered with the Conference Registrar prior to 31st October 2019, thereafter the fee is £35 per person.
3. Use 1 row for each person. Complete the columns as appropriate.
4. Registration by all rotarians and their guests by Club would be preferred and much appreciated by the Conference Registrar.
5. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Attendees with special Dietary, Visual, Hearing or Mobility requirements, please tick the appropriate boxes on the Club co-ordinator's registration form when sending to Conference Registrar. To specify the nature of the special requirement please advise on a separate sheet of paper or add a separate worksheet with the details to the registration spreadsheet.
6. Completed Club Co-ordinator's form(s) can be emailed to Conference Registrar, Wendy Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org, and payments made by bank transfer to Barclays Bank – Rotary 1260, Sort Code: 20-20-37, Account# 60136131. Please advise the Conference Registrar and the District Treasurer, Tony Eginton, email@example.com, when transfers made.
7. Cancellations and Refunds of Conference Registration Fees will be dealt with in accordance wth District Standing Orders in use at the time of booking.
8. If email addresses are specified for an attendee we will communicate and keep them informed of information relating to the Conference. If individuals do not want to receive emails from the Conference committee then please tick the Opt Out box against the individual.
9.If a member of your club would like to act as a Steward, please mark the appropriate column. Stewards would be required for no more than a couple of hours during the day and volunteers will not miss any of the Conference Speakers.
10. Please retain a copy of your Club Co-ordinator's registration form for your club records.